The number of Facebook users are growing exponentially. This means the amount of people you can reach through Facebook becomes almost limitless. Here are some of the reasons why Facebook Marketing is the best way to improve your digital marketing:
- It is cost-effective and boasts faster return on investment. Facebook marketing is a very accessible entry point for start-ups. Just by creating a public page for your brand, you can jumpstart your promotions and publicity schemes for free. The fees only occur when you start signing up for sponsored ads, which depend on the length of the exposure and type of ad you want to acquire.
- The good thing about paid ads is that the results can be observed right away through specific metrics like reach, number of people who viewed and more importantly, the increase in your site traffic. You can filter the people according to demographics, to aim at your specific target market. The good thing about social media is that you have the information about the users, ready at hand. This is ideal for local marketing, especially when you need to target a specific age range and geographical location. For sponsored ads, the link is designed to appear to people who liked similar or related pages.
- You can easily see how people respond to your posts. With every post you create, viewers can send their insights and suggestions through the comment section. Whether it’s a constructive criticism, a positive review or even a rant, Facebook allows you to hear out your customer’s demands and needs, so you can have more room for improvement. It can be a good threshold to getting “viral”. If there’s something very special about social media, it’s the fast paced cycle of fads and trends.
- Any video or photo posted online can have a good chance to circulate around the net. Facebook is very flexible when it comes to reaching out your audience. It can offer sponsored ads, or ads through recommendation. It can promote any form including events, offers, pages or external links. It can also be designed to fit mobile browsers, especially if you’re promoting a mobile app.
- If you want a platform where you can freely check your immediate competitors, Facebook is the best way to do it. Through the ‘Pages to Watch’ feature, the site allows you to see the trend behind a certain page’s growth and posts. This might not be fully valuable, but it can help you set a benchmark on how to assess your brand’s success in marketing.
- Facebook can be an interactive platform for your marketing programs. You can ask your followers to answer a quick poll, to fill up a sign up sheet, or even for promos. Facebook can even support a third party website embedded into your public page.
- It will improve your SEO ranking. When your page is a popular link on social media and your posts are frequently being shared by your followers, search engine recognize your site better. This is why client engagement and link sharing in social media is very powerful.
Learn more about our DIY “Facebook Marketing 101” training program.