Thinking of how to improve marketing strategies on Facebook? Ever wonder what tactics are being used by professionals? There’s no need to worry because this article will show some examples of the hottest Facebook marketing tips and tactics today:
- Consider using ActionSprout. If marketers think that Facebook pages are the real battlegrounds on Facebook, think again. Users typically interact with the page updates appearing in their news feeds apart from visiting the actual Facebook pages. ActionSprout is a good additional custom tab on Facebook pages. While most Facebook pages require users to visit their pages before doing any actions, ActionSprout works differently by letting marketers create action options directly on the news feed. Once users have already clicked the action of their choice in the news feed update, they will be automatically redirected to another page in order to continue the completion of the action.
- Boost announcements for new products. Boosted posts for a newly launched product can increase the demand as well as the fans that like the page. It is ideal for small scale business even though it is not recommended by some Facebook marketing Do not hesitate to test this kind of technique. After all, refusal of recommendation doesn’t mean that this is ineffective and will not work.
- Make use of website custom audiences. While Facebook ads are used to target a specific audience, running a Facebook ad through the use of “Power Editor” can target all the visitors of a Facebook page (website custom audiences). In order to increase leads and potential customers, Facebook ads should be creative.
- Increase PR Efforts. Facebook is not only used for marketing campaigns, it can also support the brand’s publicity efforts. A lot of journalists rely on Facebook to look for stories. With the help of the said social media platform, sharing stories is now easy. As a result, there will be faster information delivery to the public especially if there are emerging issues and breaking news regarding new developments, etc.
- Use Facebook’s audience insights. Better return of investments can be generated if a business knows how to target a particular type of audience for advertising and optimize content strategies after understanding the audience insights. This will let the marketers see what’s engaging for audience and what type of post does this audience like. By investing time to understand their insights, fans will become more receptive on posted contents.
- Do split testing on Facebook ads. Finding the right keywords to use is crucial for Facebook advertising. To prevent wasting money, it is recommended to do a split advertising test first. Allocate portions of advertising budget on running a variety of ads one at a time. Then, study the comparisons to assess which particular advertisement works best. Only split testing can answer what particular benefit can a marketer get if he targets a narrow or wider audience.
Before anything else, it is important to plan ahead. This can give marketers enough time to develop Facebook marketing campaigns and incorporate these tips and tactics afterwards.