We are a full-service Web Development and Online Marketing Agency that provides everything your business needs to be successful online. By first creating an impressive online image and then generating targeted traffic through proven marketing strategies, we not only help you grow market share, but also enhance profitability by optimizing new client lead generation.
“Since FrontPage Interactive designed, developed, launched and began marketing our new website, our phone has not stopped ringing! The new website ranks very well on Google for all of our targeted keywords and is now the primary source of new business leads for our company. It has been a pleasure working with Al and the…
“We initially got in touch with FrontPage Interactive to help build our new website for our multi-office dental practice because they came well recommended from another business associate and they are a well-respected Chicago-area business. During our meeting with Al, he explained the importance of proper web development and search engine marketing for local businesses…
“Two years ago we were becoming disillusioned with FindLaw in its management of our website. FindLaw developed our website, but did very little in subsequent years to keep our website current and to ensure that the website reached as many prospective clients as possible. Two years ago, we were lucky enough to receive a recommendation…
“My company, Lakeland Plastics, had used Google Pay-Per-Click for our internet marketing effort for years. We saw very minimal traffic at a very high cost. We engaged FrontPage Interactive to design our new website and work on our SEO program and the results have been nothing short of astounding. None of our key word search phrases…
“Al and his team at FrontPage Interactive helped me bring my businesses into the 21st century in terms of website design, SEO and understanding how important online exposure and search engine ranking is for my businesses. I view Al as a vital part of my management team. His expertise in matters of the Internet are…
“Having started a new consulting company I understood that prospective clients would want to see my web site. I built one by myself only to hear from colleagues it looked unprofessional. Upon a recommendation from a good friend, I found Al at FrontPage Interactive. He was great to work with and completely guided me through…
“Having worked with Al and the FrontPage Interactive team for the past few years I can say unequivocally that their internet knowledge, development skill set and SEO expertise has dramatically improved my website traffic and client conversion ratio. They provided me will full website development, deployment and ongoing on-page and off-page optimization. They have been…
“I can not express how great Al at FrontPage Interactive is. He went above and beyond in providing an exquisite website for Black Diamond Charities, and is always willing to assist at any time when I am technologically challenged! I would recommend FrontPage Interactive in a heartbeat.” Dawn B.2014-11-03T10:42:33-05:002017-03-31T11:20:55-05:00FrontPage Interactive Dawn B. 2014-11-03T10:42:33-05:00 2017-03-31T11:20:55-05:00…
“FrontPage Interactive is the best! They developed our new website and created a detailed online marketing plan to fit our budget. I recommend these guys 1000% – they literally put our firm on the map and now our phone is ringing off the hook!” Alan H.2014-11-01T09:16:32-05:002017-03-31T11:21:17-05:00FrontPage Interactive Alan H. 2014-11-01T09:16:32-05:00 2017-03-31T11:21:17-05:00 FrontPage Interactive
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- LOCAL SEARCH MARKETING
- CONTENT MARKETING
- WEB ANALYTICS & TRACKING
- RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DESIGN
ORGANIC SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Your website’s primary purpose may be to sell products or services, generate qualified leads and develop brand awareness or to serve as a marketing or recruiting tool for your organization.
But let’s face it, regardless of your site’s primary goal; if people can’t find it easily on Google, Yahoo or any other major search engine, you are not maximizing its potential or effectiveness.
If you’re looking for a better return on your Internet marketing investment, we can help.
LOCAL SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
The importance of Local SEO has grown significantly over the last several years with the sharp rise of internet connected smartphone usage. Local SEO focuses on providing search results that are relevant to Internet users based on their specific geographic location. If you search for ‘best divorce lawyer’ on on your desktop or tablet PC right now, Google would provide you with results that the most relevant and are geographically close to where you are located.
CONTENT MARKETING & SYNDICATION
Content marketing is a marketing technique that involves the creation and sharing of media and publishing content in order to acquire and retain customers. This information can be presented in a variety of formats, including news articles, press releases, blog posts, videos, white papers, e-books, infographics, case studies, photos and more.
WEB ANALYTICS AND TRACKING
Web analytics is the collection, analysis and reporting of web data for purposes of understanding website usage and optimizing digital marketing strategies.
Web analytics is not just a tool for measuring website traffic but can be used as a tool for consumer, business and market research, to assess, evaluate and improve the effectiveness of a website, marketing campaign or to better understand a website visitor’s behavior, interests and priorities.
WHAT IS RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DESIGN?
Responsive Web Design is an approach whereby a web developer creates a web page or website that “responds to” or re-sizes itself depending on the type of device it is being viewed on. That could be an over sized desktop computer monitor, a laptop, a 10-inch tablet, a 7-inch tablet, or a 4-inch smartphone screen.
In other words, with a responsive website design, you don’t have to have worry about having different websites for various devices or making sure that your site displays and functions properly on a mobile device.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE AN SEO COMPANY?
Effective strategies to improve your online exposure, drive targeted traffic and generate qualified leads
Over 80% of your prospects go online to research a product or service before purchasing.
Will they find you or your competitors?
Your website’s primary purpose may be to sell products or services, generate qualified leads, develop brand awareness or to serve as a marketing or recruiting tool for your organization.
But let’s face it, regardless of your site’s primary goal; if people can’t find it easily on Google, Yahoo or any other major search engine, you are not maximizing its potential or effectiveness. If you’re looking for a better return on your Internet marketing investment, we can help.
How can SEO boost your revenue?
Search Engine Optimization improves search ranking, develops website authority and enhances your overall online presence so you can get found, engage prospects and acquire new customer leads. We employ a combination of on-site and off-site strategies and techniques that are customized based on the conversion goals of each individual client.
Once we are engaged in a recurring online marketing campaign, we work closely with your team members to keep you informed of the progress by deliver regularly scheduled task reports and analytics tracking. Based on the results, we will work to address any changes that may be required to maximize results.
How does SEO work?
Our proven search engine optimization strategies can help you achieve the ROI you deserve, by
1. IMPROVING YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS
“Internet search engines account for over 85% of all new visitors to a website.”
If your prospects can’t find your website, they can’t purchase your products or services. Make it easy for them by making your site ‘search engine friendly’ and optimize your website for the search engines.
2. DRIVING “TARGETED TRAFFIC” TO YOUR WEBSITE
“It’s not about the number of visitors your site receives; it’s the number of targeted visitors.”
A million visitors to your website that have no interest in your product or service is an absolute waste of your time and effort.
However 10, 20 or even 100 targeted visitors that are truly interested in the products, services or information you have to offer on your website can be invaluable and a critical component to your success online.
FPI will make sure that you’re reaching your target audience by focusing on keyword phrases and strategies that will maximize your online exposure and drive targeted traffic to your business website.
3. CONVERTING LEADS INTO DOLLARS
“A visitor is just a visitor, unless you can convert them to a buyer, subscriber or lead.’
All websites have a “primary” purpose; whether it’s providing information, gathering information, attracting investors, delivering your brand message, soliciting donations, obtaining subscriptions, generating qualified sales leads or actually selling your products or services online.
Whatever your website’s purpose is, once you’ve attracted a ‘targeted’ visitor, you will want to do everything that you can to drive them to take action. After all, isn’t that why you have a website?
Search Engine Optimization can enhance your online exposure, drive targeted traffic and generate qualified leads. Some of the strategies that we employ include:
- Competitive Analysis – marketing a business online can be a challenges process, especially in a highly competitive marketplace or business vertical. We will first analyze your business, then review your competitors to determine what works, what doesn’t and what we need to do to help you rank about your competition
- Keyword and Key Phrase Strategy – In order for your Organic SEO campaign to be effective, you will want to target the most valuable keywords and phrases that will drive targeted visitors to your website. Remember “It’s not about the number of visitors your site receives; it’s the number of targeted visitors.”
- Planning and Implementation – Organic SEO is a long term process, not a one-time task. If someone tells you that they can provide you with “overnight results”, you can be sure the results won’t last. We employ proven methods and strategies while systematically optimizing your site pages, the content and meta data that will have a big impact on your long term search engine ranking.
- Content Development & Optimization – Regular updates to your site with unique, relevant content can have a dramatic effect on the “authority” your website pages receive. This authority can significantly influence your search engine performance.
- On-Page Strategies
- Off Page Strategies
- Local Search Engine Optimization – Looking for better organic placement for keywords and phrases that are geographically targeted to the areas where you provide your products or services? Our local Search Engine Optimization Strategies specifically target users in your geographic service area. Local SEO strategies combined with a Full Service SEO campaign will make sure that your website is attracting prospects that are most valuable to your business.
- Video Marketing – Using video as a marketing tool can be very powerful – but only if it is done right, used correctly and properly optimized for search. We have the experience, knowledge and necessary tools to create unique, quality marketing videos that will make your product or service stand out from the crowd.
- Web Analytics – You can’t measure what you don’t track and you can’t optimize what you don’t measure. Marketing “by the seat of your pants” is not something that we do. We leave nothing to chance, especially when it comes to the online success of a client. Using web analytics is a critical component to any online marketing campaign. It provides the necessary information that allows you to better understand your website visitors, where they come from, what they are interested in and what needs to be done to maximize user engagement.
Let us show you how our strategic search engine optimization and marketing strategies can help you achieve your online marketing objectives!
LAW FIRMS & ATTORNEYS
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Business Law Firms
- Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Elder Law Attorneys
- Employment Law Firms
- Estate Planning Attorneys
- Family Law Attorneys
- Immigration Lawyers
- Intellectual Property Law Firms
- Litigation Law Firms
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Real Estate Law Firms
HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL
- Physicians & Medical Practices
- Dentists & Dental Practices
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Clinics
- Home Healthcare Agencies
- Senior Living Communities
- Hospice Care Providers
- Med Spas
- Funeral Homes
- Flooring Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Home Builders
- HVAC Companies
- Interior Designers
- Pool & Spa Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Roofing Companies
- Solar Companies
- Kitchen Remodelers
- Window & Door Companies
- Carpet Cleaning
- Day Care
- House Cleaning
- Lawn Care
- Pest Control
- Home Inspectors
- Moving Companies
- Real Estate Appraisers
- Handyman Services
- Pool Maintenance
HEALTH & BEAUTY
- Hair Salons
- Nail Salons
- Day Spas
- Personal Trainers
- Massage Therapists
SPORTS & OUTDOORS
- Golf Courses
- Private Country Clubs
- CPA Firms
- Financial Advisors
- Pet Stores
- Pet Groomers
- Kennels & Boarding